User Review( vote)
AdClear is the premier non-root ad blocker for Android. It also works on rooted phones just the same. AdClear creates a VPN on your device to filter out advertisers before they invade your browsing or app experience. It is the best in the market at blocking YouTube ads, and it is the first on Android to block encrypted ads. AdClear works with Wi-Fi and cell data and supports for multiple browsers. The Firewall and Doze features combined with ad blocker saves battery, bandwidth, and loading times for users, and keeps users safe from malware-infected ads. The best part is that it’s absolutely FREE. If you want to keep advertisers out, AdClear is here for you.
Features of AdClear:
- Device-wide Protection – On-device VPN Blocks ads across apps & browsers.
- Privacy Guaranteed – On-device VPN means your data never touches the servers of AdClear. It doesn’t route traffic through any of it’s servers – they go directly to the destination from the device. VPN is used only to locally route the traffic to ad blocker in the device itself.
- Encryption-Proof Blocking – On-device VPN prevents ad traffic from impacting your experience or data usage.
- Performance Optimized – Tested, proven, patented technology never slows your device down.
- Ad-Free in Simple Steps – Install AdClear, its on-device VPN, and security certificate: fewer ads in seconds.
How to Install AdClear for Android:
AdClear is not allowed in the Google Play Store due to it’s blocking of advertisements. The only way to install this app for Android is to download from AndroPps and follow the below instructions to install –
- In order to install AdClear, navigate to Settings -> Security and enable the “Unknown sources”.
- Download the app from our store, and tap on the download notification to install.
- Once installed, open the app. Follow the on-boarding instructions to turn AdClear on and enjoy an ad-free experience in apps and browsers!
Offered By: SEVEN Networks
File Format: APK
Current Version: 8.0 (Updated: January 3, 2018)