AndroPps is not responsible for any download link as we do not host any files on our server. All the download links are collected from non-affiliated third parties. And the information presented here may be used for informational purposes only. Entering our site would automatically agree with the given condition.
Neither the site administration nor the hosting provider or other persons cannot be held responsible for outgoing links from AndroPps.
We suggest you contact the linked file hosting services for your copyrighted material.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on AndroPps and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Send the written infringement notice through our contact page.
***We respect the developers and their works. We will remove the content links if there is Abuse. Please allow 1-5 business days for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Web Hosting Provider will not expedite your request as we do not host any copyrighted material in our hosting server, and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not properly being filed.