Internet Download Manager (IDM) 6.40 Build 1 Full for FREE
The description of Internet Download Manager (IDM)
Are you tired of waiting and waiting for your downloads to be finished?
This will become history thanks to Internet Download Manager!
Internet Download Manager (IDM) is a tool to increase download speeds by up to 5 times, resume, and schedule downloads. It is very easy to use and developed under an intuitive interface that will be used by experts and novices.
IDM includes all necessary features to make easier and faster the download process even for novice users. You only have to set the URL of the file you want to download or include a shortcut in your web browser. Once you have inserted the URL you can choose the kind of file e.g. General, Document, Music, Video, Programs, or Compressed file.
IDM can download several files and file segments simultaneously, pause and resume downloads with a single click, recover broken downloads from unexpected power shutoff or network related problems, and it can take over downloads from popular browsers.
Features of Internet Download Manager (IDM)
- Download Speed Acceleration – IDM accelerates downloads by up to 5 times due to its smart dynamic file segmentation technology. Unlike other download managers and accelerators, IDM segments downloaded files dynamically during the download process, and it reuses available connections without additional connect and login stages to achieve the best possible acceleration performance.
- All Popular Browsers are Supported – IDM integrates seamlessly into Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari, Avant Browser, Maxthon, and all other popular browsers to automatically handle your downloads.
- Easy Downloading with One Click – When you click on a download link in a browser, IDM will take over the download and accelerate it. You don’t need to do anything special, just browse the Internet as you usually do. IDM will catch your downloads and accelerate them. IDM supports HTTP, FTP, HTTPS, and MMS protocols.
- Download Selected Files with One Click – When several links are selected with a mouse in a browser, IDM will show the “Download with IDM” button. You can also minimize this button in the IDM Options → General tab → Customize download panel in browsers.
- Download Files from Your Favorite Websites – After installing the “IDM integration module” browser extension, just continue surfing the Internet, and you will be amazed how easy is to download everything you want from your favorite websites.
- Built-in Scheduler – Internet Download Manager can connect to the Internet at a set time, download the files you want, disconnect, or shut down your computer when it’s done. You can also synchronize changes using periodic synchronization of files. It’s possible to create and schedule several download queues for downloading or synchronization.
- Download Categories – Internet Download Manager can be used to organize downloads automatically using defined download categories.
- Customizable Interface – You may choose the order, buttons, and columns to appear on the main IDM window. There are several different skins for the toolbar with different button styles. All skins can be downloaded from the IDM home site. Also, users can design their own skins and can choose a light or dark IDM theme.
- Download Resume – Internet Download Manager resumes unfinished downloads due to lost or dropped connections, network problems, computer shutdowns, or unexpected power outages.
- Include Website Spider and Grabber – IDM downloads all required files that are specified with filters from websites, for example, all pictures from a website, or subsets of websites, or complete websites for offline browsing. It’s possible to schedule multiple grabber projects to run them once at a specified time, stop them at a specified time, or run periodically to synchronize changes.
- Download All Feature – IDM can add all downloads linked to the current page. It’s easy to download multiple files with this feature.
- Download Limits – Progressive downloading with quotas feature limits downloading to a defined number of megabytes per hour. The feature is useful for connections that use a fair access policy (or FAP).
- Automatic Antivirus Checking – Antivirus checking makes your downloads free from viruses and trojans. IDM can automatically run a scanner on download completion to protect users from harmful downloaded files.
- Support Proxy Servers – IDM supports many types of proxy servers and can access them using login name and password.
- Drag & Drop – You may simply drag & drop links to IDM, and drag & drop downloaded files out of Internet Download Manager.
- Advanced Browser integration – When enabled, IDM can catch any download from any application. None of the download managers have this feature.
- IDM is Multilingual – IDM is translated to Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijan, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Farsi, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, etc.
Install IDM today and accelerate your downloads by up to 5 times!