Literotica for Android (v2.1) – The #1 English Language Adult Fiction App
The description of Literotica® Lit™ Android App
The official Literotica® Android App is your 100% free gateway to Literotica.com, the world’s most popular adult fiction website. Online for over 15 years, Literotica features a library of 250,000+ adult stories and poems. Far more than just a place to read sex stories or erotic fiction, Literotica prides itself on being the world’s largest and most active community of authors, readers, and editors of adult fiction.
If you’re an author, and you would like to submit a story, please visit the Literotica.com website for now. Your story will appear in the app after you submit it via the website.
This app contains stories in the following categories: Anal, BDSM, Erotic Horror, Exhibitionist & Voyeur, Fetish, First Time, Gay Male, Group Sex, How To, Humor & Satire, Illustrated, Interracial Love, Lesbian, Letters & Transcripts, Loving Wives, Mature, Mind Control, Aliens, Ghosts, Androids, Novels and Novellas, Reviews & Essays, Romance, Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Audio, Toys & Masturbation, Transsexuals & Crossdressers, and more!
Features of Literotica Lit App
- 100% Free & Safe – Free to download with no spyware or other nonsense. This is the only official verified app of Literotica.com.
- 250,000+ Stories – The entire Literotica library in your hand – 250,000+ stories, 30+ categories, millions of tags.
- Daily Updates – 100+ new stories added daily. Keep up to date with your favorite authors and categories.
- Privacy Controls – Privacy lock code, discreet “L” app icon, and “clear history” options to protect your privacy.
- Favorites Lists – Add stories to your Favorites and access them from the web or inside the official Literotica app.
- Social Interaction – Follow your favorite authors, suggest story ideas, make comments, vote, and make new friends.
If you have any problems with the Literotica Android app, find any bugs, or have any suggestions for future features, feel free to contact anytime.
In the case of bug reports, the more information you can send on your device and exactly what caused the problem, the better chance that it can be fixed.