Download AdGuard for Android – Free Ad Blocker for Android (Version 3.0)
The description of AdGuard for Android
AdGuard for Android is the world’s most advanced ad blocker that works on Android devices without root permission. It removes all the annoying ads before they will show you and makes sure they do not appear in your apps, web browser or email, or elsewhere on the phone. It also blocks dangerous websites and doesn’t allow anyone to track your internet activities.
AdGuard for Android is easy to set up and get going, but powerful and highly customizable. It has everything you will ever need from an Android adblock tool. So try the app for FREE and feel the difference! Once you go with this app, you will never go back.
***Note: AdGuard for Android is FREE, but after the 7 days trial period, you will need a license to unlock in-apps filtering and browsing security module.
Features of AdGuard for Android:
- Blocks Ads Everywhere – This includes video ads, ads in your favorite apps, games and on any website you can imagine. Dozens of ad filters are available and are updated on a regular basis, guaranteeing the highest filtering quality.
- Cares about Your Privacy – AdGuard cares about the privacy of your personal data above anything else. With this ad blocker, you will be safe from online trackers and analytics systems that lurk in the web trying to steal your sensitive information.
- Saves Your Traffic – More ads blocked equals less ads loaded. Less ads loaded equals more traffic saved. It’s a simple math by AdGuard! So spend your traffic on things you like instead of wasting it on voracious ads.
- You Stay in Control – It is your device, after all, and you decide what gets filtered and what doesn’t. A wide range of settings – from basic to ‘pro’ – as well as an Apps Management tool will help you customize the filtering to your liking.
- Manage Your Apps – You can completely shut down cellular/WiFi access for any app and just as easily as restore it. Thus, you can control which apps transmit data.
- Customize Filtering – Just by one tap, you can exclude a particular app or browser from filtering.